經典英文(60句經典英文臺詞)
所謂經典,就是我們所懼怕的時間,它卻完全不怕
經典之所以是經典
就是隨著時間流逝
它不會變
如你的夢想
如你的愛
如你一樣
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
Life was like a box of chocolates,
you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave,
just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,
你就跑,遠遠跑開。
It made me look like a duck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
Death is just a part of life,
something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,
是我們注定要做的一件事。
I don't know if we each have a destiny,
or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,
還是只是到處隨風飄蕩
To make each day count.
讓每一天都有所值。
You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,繼續前進
Shit happens!
不好的事情發生了
It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.
There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光
If there is anything you need I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里
I am a man of my word.
我是信守我承諾的人
There is one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分
A little of stinging rain, and big old fat rain.
牛毛細雨,瓢潑大雨
That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
夸獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上
You are no different than anybody else is.
你和別人沒有任何的不同
There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
通過一個人的鞋子,你可以了解他很多東西
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我并不聰明,但我知道什么是愛情
Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
作者:yunbaotang本文地址:http://m.ntlljf.com/bao/50713.html發布于 2023-11-14
文章轉載或復制請以超鏈接形式并注明出處孕寶堂

